1) Is Country Roads an adult community?
We are a 55 and over adult community consisting of 150 acres with mature landscaping and 1294 privately owned lots.
2) Is Country Roads a private gated community?
Country Roads maintains a security department, which patrols and monitors the front gate and entire resort, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
3) Do you allow pets?
We are a pet friendly environment.
4) Are there utilities on each lot?
Yes, basic utilities exist on each lot. High speed internet can be purchased for $132 annually.
5) How large are the individual lots?
Our lots are at least 40 feet wide by 60 feet deep and will accommodate almost any length of recreational vehicle or parkmodel.
6) Do you own your land?
Yes. Each individual property owner receives a deed to their land.
7) Is Country Roads in a Property Owners Association?
Yes. The facilities, streets and grounds are owned in common by each resident through an Arizona Homeowners Association by which each owner is a member and governed by Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs), Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.
8) How much are the monthly HOA dues?
HOA Dues for the 2015 year are $170 a month and include: basic cable, water, sewer, and refuse collection. It also covers the cost to maintain all the common areas, buildings, streets, grounds, and staff.
9) Is there a real estate office located within Country Roads?
Yes. Steen Team Realty has an on-site Branch office within the main complex. The Steen Team sells and rents properties for the individual owners. Office hours are seasonal call 928-344-8910.
10) How much are closing costs?
Buyer’s closing costs range between $850 and $1,100.
11) How much are property taxes?
Annual property taxes range between $400 to $700 on a vacant lot and $650 to $1300 with a parkmodel.
12) Are property owners required to carry insurance on their land?
The Homeowners Association carries Insurance(s) as required by the CC&Rs for the common areas only. All Owners should check with their insurance agents to determine any insurance(s) needed. It is suggested to cover your golf carts too.
13) What are the amenities?
Amenities include: 4 outdoor pools and 1 indoor pool, 3 outdoor hot tubs and 1 indoor jacuzzi, fitness center, library, Chapel and much more. We also provide for a wide range of interests such as: sewing and crafts, lapidary, pottery, tennis, racquetball, putting practice greens, horseshoes, volleyball, shuffleboard, billiards, dancing, zumba and the list continues to grow.
14) Are there organized activities?
Yes. Country Roads has their own professionally managed Activities department. There are many dances, dinners, special events, and other entertainment scheduled throughout the winter season.
Check out our Activities page
15) Is there an active singles group?
Yes, with many scheduled activities.
16) Is there a restaurant on site?
Yes, during the winter season, the Country Road’s cafe has a full service kitchen where residents of the resort can purchase breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday.
17) What are the office hours of the HOA office?
Winter Season: Mon through Fri, 8:00am to 4:00pm and Summer: Mon through Fri, 7:00am to 3:00pm.
18) What are the office hours of the real estate department?
Winter Season: Mon through Fri, 8:00am to 4:00pm, Weekends: Noon – 4pm and Summer Hours may vary.
19) Should I spend my winters at Country Roads RV Village and relive my childhood?
Yes. We’ve been waiting for you.